Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The chaos has begun

I love being here and at the same time I really wish I could be back in Spokane. I woke up this morning at 5am so that I could get in a run, quiet time, and shower prior to breakfast. I learned that leaving 30 minutes for breakfast is not enough. Actually after today the start time changes from 7am to 6:15am so a good night’s sleep will be hard to get. Oh well, it is all for the kids. That is what we are all reminding ourselves of. Tomorrow is the first day I get to see the school that I will be teaching at this summer. PS 86 in the Bronx doesn’t know what it has coming. Goodnight. For those of you who live on the west coast please remember that calling me anytime when it is evening for you means that you will likely wake me up. :( This has already happened a few times. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment