Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting to know people

Well I don’t plan on updating the blog quite this frequently in the future, but right now there is so much going on that I feel like is worth sharing about. I am meeting new people constantly which is exciting but also draining. There are only so many times that you can ask the questions before they get dull. What is your name? Where are you from? What school did you go to? Do you have your placement yet? You get to a point where there is just too many people to try to meet. My new favorite thing to ask is for people to remind me of their name because I have forgotten. Along with the joys of learning all about TFA and the grad programs we also get the chance to have fun. Last night after a quick run to Rite Aid, a group of us played word games. I’m glad that there are other people here who get giddy over boggle. One other highlight of yesterday is that I found someone to go to church with this coming Sunday. She is a great person and I would love it if I was sure what her name was. I think it is Rosie, but to be perfectly honest today I will probably be asking her my new favorite question just to be sure.

1 comment:

  1. it's like being a freshy all over again

    ReplyDelete